1) Have you heard of Social Audio? Yes, it includes podcasting, and soon to be so much more! Here to discuss Social Audio and how it will grow to be the Future of Social Media is Mick Smith, Host of the Doctor of Digital podcast! We Discuss:
How can businesses and events benefit from social audio?
Should companies and show planners consider podcasting?
What resources are available?
Social Audio trends...and So much more!
Listen now, and then please share it with others!
2) Which of these recent episodes did you miss?:
- Ep 154 - The Power of H2H Interaction - with Tim Simpson & Danny Hardman - Ep 153 - Using Brand Ambassadors - with Al Schuster & Stephanie Crawford - Ep 152 - Cyber Security & Privacy for Associations & Events - with Brian Scott 3) Jim's Pro Trade Show Tip #145 - Exhibitors: Utilize the Show Website!
If your trade show offers you the opportunity to add company information to the show website - DO IT!! I always encourage companies to go over the show floor map and see who is exhibiting and try to set up appointments with those that are appropriate. Look for possible vendors, customers, and competitors. If you see a company of interest, click and check out their info
However - it blows me away that most companies do NOT include their information! Taking the time to put in all the info on a FREE resource is worth your time, and can lead to a potential new customer!
4) Are you an Exhibitor? Would you like to learn tips to MAX your ROI? I was honored to be interviewed on a recent episode of The Events Cast podcast with my friend Francesca Balit! We discussed so many powerful ideas you can implement right now! Listen to The Events Cast
5) Have you gotten value from Trade Show University?? To help with the costs of producing this value-packed, and yet still Free podcast...please consider helping out by Clicking Here! It's like buying me a coffee! Thanks in advance!
About the author, Jim Jim Cermak has over 25 years of marketing, consulting, and training experience, and has planned and worked hundreds of Trade Shows. He gets a little overly excited about Trade Shows, and puts that passion into helping companies get better results!