We live in the digital era and SEO has become one of the most prominent marketing activities for every company. In fact, according to a study published by BrightEdge, 68% of online experiences across the globe begin with a search engine, and SEO drives 1000+ more traffic than organic social media.
That being said, it’s not easy to make your website SEO-friendly manually, however, there are multiple WordPress plugins that can ensure your website ranks on the top results of SERPs. You can find posts that feature several hundred resources while reading SEO tips or browsing for "best free WordPress SEO plugin."
Hence, for newcomers and non-tech consumers, finding the right plug-in can be a very daunting task.
The reality is that hundreds of the best SEO resources are not required to achieve better rankings of a quest.
Although most blog posts discuss the most common SEO plugins, knowing the use cases for each platform is incredibly critical.
WordPress is renowned for being SEO-friendly and provides features that are "out-of-the-box." Even then, a few additions to your blog may just be needed to get to the next step with tens of thousands of WordPress SEO plugins to pick.
Know that there's a WordPress SEO plugin from WordPress SEO through Toast to XML sitemap, which will help to get you there.
In this article, we have gathered seven free WordPress SEO resources to boost your Google scores, including our tips about how they can help you ascend the ladder to reach the highest level.
Table of Contents
1. Yoast SEO
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. Broken Link Checker
4. Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
5. All In One WP Security & Firewall
6. WPtouch Mobile Plugin
7. Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP)
8. Rank Math
1. Yoast SEO Yoast SEO is the best app on the market for WordPress SEO. It provides a full optimization platform for your website that will help you progress.
You can conveniently add SEO captions and explanations to your articles and websites. You can also use this to connect the posts with Transparent Graph metadata and social media photos. Yoast SEO dynamically creates an XML sitemap that allows search engines to click on your website. It also makes it easy to upload your SEO data if you have any SEO plugins.
There are several features to be primarily focused on: ● Tool for website reviewing. ● Technical optimization of WordPress search engine ● Features XML Sitemaps
Whenever it comes to evaluating a website, you have to understand precisely what you're doing and which primary and secondary keywords will bring you the most results. Yoast SEO ensures you're already on the right path.
2. All in One SEO Pack The All in One SEO Pack is a standard plugin for WordPress SEO with a wide variety of resources. You can conveniently add SEO titles and meta tags, free graph meta tags or XML sitemaps.
WooCommerce works out of the box, maximizing your SEO online shop. It comes with the necessary installation and allows you to monitor access through a function manager to various settings.
All in One SEO Pack Pro Plugin provides you with more addons and is a cheaper option than Yoast SEO, and this is why it is the second most common SEO plugin on the market for WordPress.
All in One SEO Pack Top Features include: ● Support for XML Sitemap and Google Analytics. ● Complete description optimization for all search engines. ● Generating default META descriptions. ● Helps you from duplicating content which can negatively affect search engine rankings. ● Capable of overcoming every environment.
Overall, the All in One SEO Pack offers you as little or as much power as you want. If you accumulate experience, via the advanced functionality of this addon, you will take on greater responsibilities.
3. Broken Link Checker You'll find one thing to be real as you produce more and more content: it could be hard to compete with your blog maintenance.
The title states it all, with this plugin searching for broken links and missing photos on your content. If you are fortunate, there is something wrong with your platform; you will never be alerted. You are not expecting this to happen, of course.
It's nice to know the plugin will keep an eye on your website and inform you of any broken ties. This helps you to rely on what you know best, such as content development, whilst not having to fear that broken ties work against you.
Four of the best features are: ● Will track ties in blogs, websites, comments and even unique fields. ● Identifying any link is not working. ● The option to present broken links in posts has a different appearance. ● The chance to stop making search engines pursue broken ties.
Since this is a guide about how to use SEO plugins, the most important of these is the final one. You don't want the web to be riddled with broken links, since it will influence the rankings and customer experience.
4. Google Analytics by MonsterInsights Are you using Google Analytics to track visits to the website, popular keywords and other related data?
If that's so, you must review the Google Analytics by MonsterInsights plugin. Not just does it have over 11 million downloads, but it is worth trying out the feature list:
● For easy installation use of the Google Analytics API. ● Skill to use the Monitoring Code asynchronous or universal. ● Entry to a stunning WordPress data meter dashboard. ● Tracking of the outbound and internal connections. ● Access both to demographics and to studies of concern.
MonsterInsights' key advantage to Google Analytics is the freedom to review the Analytics results from the WordPress dashboard. You wouldn't have to slide back and forth from Google Analytics and your web site. Instead, it's just where you need it to be.
5. All In One WP Security & Firewall Even though WordPress is incredibly safe, that does not mean you should ignore all the risks out there.
To safeguard your website use All In One WP Security & Firewall to the best of your ability. In comparison to what WordPress already offers, there's nothing wrong with extra coverage, since this will also keep the site functioning optimally.
There are several security features of user accounts, for example: ● Password resilience method. ● Avoid enumerating consumers. ● Ability to recognize and log in some accounts of the same show name, from a security standpoint, this is a wrong move, because it gives hackers part of whatever they need to enter the dashboard.
Using the Encryption & Firewall plugin All In One WP will give you complete peace of mind regarding your WordPress site's encryption.
6. WPtouch Mobile Plugin Is your mobile platform WordPress friendly? In the past, it might not have been a big deal. But it's a must, in today's day and era. In fact, mobile accounted for 52.2% of all web traffic in 2018 There are a few explanations behind this: ● Many people than before access the Internet from a mobile device, like a tablet or smartphone. ● The absence of a smartphone-friendly website will adversely affect your search engine results.
There's much to talk about Google's helpful mobile upgrade, along with the fact that the webpage should be useful on the mobile.
That being said, WPtouch Mobile Plugin is extremely effective and easy-to-use to make your website mobile-friendly and follows all the norms required to rank on search engine result pages.
7. Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) Do you know that a low bounce rate is a positive SEO signal? How about having users on your platform for the longest possible period?
All of these items demonstrate search engines that have a lot to sell on your platform while still delivering an exemplary user interface.
In both the places, one of the simplest ways to enhance is to add the Yet Another Related Post Plugin.
The plugin shows posts and pages (or other material) relevant to the current material, once installed and set up. The theory behind this is straightforward: you're offering valuable material to users, so they'll hang around for longer.
Some of the stuff about the plugin include: ● Pick an alternative between the thumbnail view and list view. ● Using a sophisticated algorithm to ensure it shows the best articles. ● Templating functionality, allowing you to monitor how outcomes are presented precisely. You also need to lower the bounce rate in today's SEO environment and increase the duration users spent on the platform. One such plugin will help you do exactly that.
8. Rank Math The most powerful WordPress SEO plugin on the marketplace, indeed, is Rank Math. It is not only user-friendly and feature-packed, but is also a configuration wizard that leads you via the process of installation, and it has the bunch's most superior UI. So what do Yoast and the other participants not have with it? ● Google Search Console integration ● Redirection (301, 302, 307, 410, 451) ● Rich snippets markup (14 types). ● Card previews for Facebook and Twitter
It further has a 404 error counter that monitors 404 (dead) pages for users and then shows you precisely the URLs and the number of times they have been reached.
By diverting or reinstituting the dead page or deleting internal connexions to 404, you will then remove these problems. To see where the connexion was selected, Rank Math also shows you the referer.
If you're looking to move to RankMath, you can migrate your current Yoast or All in One SEO Pack configurations.
Conclusion For every WordPress platform, a high-quality WordPress SEO plugin is a must. You could find your system comes with built-in SEO settings. It's safer, though, to be using a plugin rather than the built-in SEO theme option, so in case you change your theme in the future, you will miss those SEO settings. So, what are you waiting for? Choose the best SEO plugin that matches your requirement and start ranking on the top search engine result pages! Aslamm Multani Aslam loves solving complex problems by bringing out of the box solution approach. Aslam is the Co-Founder and COO at Multidots Inc. Multidots is an Enterprise WordPress digital agency and one of the WordPress VIP partner agencies with a globally distributed team of WordPress experts helping Content Publishers around the world.