1) This week - Adapting Trade Shows for the Future Marlys Arnold has been a Trade Show consultant for over 20 years, and started her podcast, Trade Show Insights, all the way back in 2006!! She not only has authored 2 books but has helped hundreds of companies over the years with their trade shows. Marlys and I discuss...
Changes to trade shows over the past 20 years
What we need to do to adapt for the future
Her new book, Build a Better Trade Show Image
Improve Attendee & Customer Engagement
You don't want to miss this conversation with one of the best people in the industry!
Listen now to #206 and SHARE IT! Episode #206 - Adapting Trade Shows for the Future
2) Special Training Interview - Using Video at Trade Shows
My friends over at Flex Media recently had me on their Watch Time podcast where we discussed Revolutionizing Your Trade Show Game with Video! We drop TONS of fantastic tips that will help you stand out at your next show!
Check out the video interview here - Watch Time
3) Jim's Pro Trade Show Tip #183 - Goals for each Staff Member Try this - set individual goals for each person in your booth, and tie a reward to it. Make it tough but reachable, and ones that will help you reach your overall goals. Then let them loose and encourage them to succeed.
4) Don't Miss an Episode!! - Click to listen!
- Ep 205 - What is a Trade Show Coach and Why You Need One - Ep 204 - Making Sense of Data Exhibitors should Expect - Vinnu Deshetty - Ep 203 - Trade Show Budget Breakdown & Critical Missing Items - Ep 202 - Women in Events: Opportunities, Mentoring & More - Abby Ingraham & Madison Frye Let's work together to make your next show Wildly Successful! Contact Me!
About the author, Jim Jim Cermak has over 25 years of marketing, consulting, and training experience, and has planned and worked hundreds of Trade Shows. He gets a little overly excited about Trade Shows, and puts that passion into helping companies get better results!