Exhibitors and clients tell me all the time how stressful and overwhelming planning for trade shows can be - especially when going to a show for the first time. I completely understand and agree! And that's why I compiled some powerful tips to reduce your Overwhelm! ALSO - See #2 below on an exciting new opportunity for group training and coaching coming in 2024! 1) This week - 8 Tips to Reduce Overwhelm
Today I am super happy to share with you 8 tips to help Exhibitors take the overwhelm out of your trade show and event planning! I know one or more of these tips will help even the most veteran trade show exhibitor!
So the first tips are... 1. Utilize the show contact. Have your show contact walk you through all you need to know so you don’t get stuck piling through volumes of pages that are not relevant to you.
2. Dedicate a block of time to get it done. These shows are complex and have a million details. If you dedicate a block of time you will get it done quicker. Check out the episode for the other 6 tips! And all of it in a super fast 7 minutes!
2) New Trade Show Success group - Would you be interested?
In 2024, we will be launching a new Trade Show Success group where we will be guiding businesses through the process for exhibiting for success! We are talking about...
Leading step-by-step through the 8-Step Success Roadmap
Interactive Group Training and Coaching
We will be launching a founding member discount for the first 100 Trade Show U listeners!
REPLY to this email to let me know if this is something you may be interested in, or if you have questions. No obligation! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
3) Free Video and Podcast trainings and tips!
- Visit our Episode Guide HERE!
- Here's the latest videos to drop on the Trade Show University YouTube Channel!
Have a question or challenge? Contact Me - I'm here to help Jim
Jim Cermak Host & Trade Show Coach email@example.com