Tips & Trends #2 – Keeping Your Virtual Audience Engaged
Keeping your Virtual Event audience engaged is so difficult with all the distractions they face. Here are two powerful tips plus a current trend all of which you can use to your advantage in keeping your audience plugged in and wanting more!
Tip 1 – Have shorter segments and more breaks
· Thanks to Jason Scott of JCS Marketing – He gave this tip and others on Trade Show U Episode #057
· Think about how we watch videos on Youtube
· We have an incredibly short attention span, and it's only getting shorter!
· Break down your talk or topic into bullet points and then make each bullet point its own talk!
· Keep your audience engaged and attentive by continually changing speakers, tone, format, and topics
Tip 2 – Use your breaks to do market research – in a fun way
· Ask questions about your products and services
· Do polling
Trend – new entertainment options for virtual events! So many ideas used at live events can be now utilized for Virtual Events as well!
· Magicians – check out one of the top trade show magicians – Scott Tokar – and his interview on Trade Show University Episode #025
Our Sponsor: The Virtual Events Institute!
Special Offer – Get 10% off the Virtual Events Institute Certification Program!
Go to: virtualeventsinstitute.com and enter Promo Code VP02
About the author, Jim Jim Cermak has over 25 years of marketing, consulting, and training experience, and has planned and worked hundreds of Trade Shows. He gets a little overly excited about Trade Shows, and puts that passion into helping companies get better results!