When You Face Change or Transition in Your Career...
There are 5 Good Things for you in this email! Invest in the approximately 94 seconds to read the whole thing...and click appropriately!
1) This week's episode! We all face times of change and transition - perhaps, especially to retirement. What does that look like and how do we best prepare?
Gary Wilkin is a Licensed Ziglar Coaching System Professional who combines his 40+ years in corporate America with the Ziglar philosophy to guide seasoned professionals through the transition from corporate careers to what's next in their lives.
The keys to transitioning from our careers to 'post-corporate' life
What is Loss of Identity?
Retirement, self-employment, or volunteering
Determining what you really want to become and why
A simple step-by-step approach to getting started
Who do you know who is facing retirement, or looking to make a career change? Listen to the episode, and then please share it with them!
Ep. 156 - Winning at Change & Transition
2) Have you gotten value from Trade Show University?? To help with the costs of producing this value-packed, and yet still Free podcast...please consider helping out by Clicking Here! It's like buying me a coffee! Thanks in advance!
3) Which of these recent episodes did you miss?:
- Ep 155 - Social Audio is the Future! - with G. Mick Smith - Ep 154 - The Power of H2H Interaction - with Tim Simpson & Danny Hardman - Ep 153 - Using Brand Ambassadors - with Al Schuster & Stephanie Crawford 4) Jim's Pro Trade Show Tip #146 - Define what Success means BEFORE the show
With your team, upper management, and stakeholders, define what success will mean for your business BEFORE the show begins. Of course, this can mean a number of leads generated, appointments booked, etc. But it's not all about the numbers!
Were you able to take a key client to dinner? Do you need to find new vendors? Can you capture competitive data? Brainstorm on all these areas and come up with a succession plan so you know immediately after the show if it was a success!
5) This one's on me - Yes, Free! Let's brainstorm for 15 minutes on how to make your next show better! Whether you are a show producer or exhibitor, I'd love to talk with you! Just shoot me an email and we'll book a time to talk! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 216-236-8867! Really!
To your Wildly Successful next event, Jim
About the author, Jim Jim Cermak has over 25 years of marketing, consulting, and training experience, and has planned and worked hundreds of Trade Shows. He gets a little overly excited about Trade Shows, and puts that passion into helping companies get better results!