042 – Your Mindset & Your Story Lead to Connections with Eddie Thomason
Eddie Thomason is a best-selling author and inspirational speaker who helps empower youth and young adults to shed self-limiting beliefs to pursue a life that they’re passionate about living. He is a connector of people and knows all about the importance of mindset.
Eddie’s Top Tips:
– To best engage with your audience, share Your Story. Your story helps start the relationship building which is critical to sales.
– Products Tell – Stories Sell!
– You don’t get what you Want in life…You get what you Expect! At Trade Shows, if you expect to have a bad show, you’ll have a bad show. Expect greatness!!
– Always be thinking, “How Can I Serve?”
– Leave A Legacy! What is your brand??
Get Eddie’s Book Unlock Yourself:
Go get Eddie’s book: Unlock Yourself: How to Earn the Success You Were Born to Create bit.ly/unlockyourselfbook
Also, there’s a free workbook to download @ https://eddiethomason.com/unlockyourself where they can APPLY the knowledge they learn inside of the book.
Contact Eddie and to learn more:
Call or Text: (607) 624-4168
LinkedIn: Eddie Thomason
YouTube: Eddie Thomason
About the author, Jim Jim Cermak has over 25 years of marketing, consulting, and training experience, and has planned and worked hundreds of Trade Shows. He gets a little overly excited about Trade Shows, and puts that passion into helping companies get better results!